Wednesday 14 September 2011

The Awkward Moment When You Forget You Have A Blog

There is nothing quite as awkward as forgetting something exists, like for instance; the blog you swore your undying dedication to, or a Lush face mask that you left to die sad alone in the bottom drawer of your fridge.

Not that I've ever done that. God.

Anyway... back to the blog which I will be dedicated to from now on. Hopefully. That's my plan anyway and really I cant do much more then that! I mean really I'm not magic, I'm not Harry Potter.

Oh! Speaking of....(Takes deep breath) I AM FINALLY IN POTTERMORE!

WolfsbaneFlame156 rocking the Gryffindor common room. Haha. And the best part of this entire thing is that my friend is still being denied. It makes me feel all gooey inside. Is that mean? Ah well.

Actually most of what I've been doing  this week has been Harry Potter related.

My friend was saying that she wants to be in Hufflepuff so basically we're just being mean to her now,  we're playing a  game now called "Poke the Hufflepuff". The rules are simple, we poke her at random intervals during the day.

Its fun.

We have a song too, Everyday We're Huffeling!

Love,
C


1 comment:

  1. HAY,
    I don't know you personally, but I found this blog randomly one day and i find myself always coming back here like evry week to see if you have blogged something new to read!
    In reply to this particular blog, it has to be said, ITS LIKE FATE!...I SWEAR! I also have a friend who wants to be in hufflepuff on pottermore. She hasn't signed up for it yet tho because she is afraid tat she'll be seated into ravenclaw or another house.
    Its really ridiculous :/
    Her name is Kyrie Tate.
    Anyway...just wanted to let you know tat you have at least one follower reading ur blogs and is desperately wondering and hoping tat you will write more!

    Anxiously Waiting,
    R
    xx

    ReplyDelete